What is the HCG hormone?
HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin, and is a natural hormone created by the human body.
What does it have to do with weight loss?
Its first connection to weight loss was made by Dr. Simeons, who found that it had tremendous benefits when it came to losing weight, due to its appetite suppressing properties.
How does it work?
The hormone within the HCG drops allows the body to burn up excess abnormal fat stores and can also curb your cravings for starch and sugar.
26-Day Kit vs. 40-Day Kit
– There is no treatment lasting less than 26 days for patients who only want to lose a few pounds.
– If patients reach a normal weight faster than the 26 days, they are given a diet of 800 – 1000 calories for the rest of treatment. This ensures that their weight remains constant throughout the remaining days on the HCG hormone.
– Treatment is stopped when either 34 pounds are lost or 40 injections/drops have been given. The only exception to this rule is for grotesquely obese patients who are allowed an extra 5-6 pounds of weight loss before the limit of 40 cycles of drops has been reached.
Tips and Tricks While on the HCG diet
Make sure you are taking your doses three times a day. Getting The HCG formula in your system not only help you release stored fat throughout the day so you are burning an adequate amount of calories each day, but it also helps the amino acids work in your body.
The HCG formula contains ingredients to help your body through the low calorie portion of the diet. If you aren’t getting the right amount of drops, you might feel too hungry, or you might run out early! Both of these things can be avoid if you learn the proper dosage for HCG Drops.
You may use the glass dropper in the bottle and count 8 drops under your tongue three times a day. Or you can use 0.38ML under the tongue three times per day.
The oral syringe can be tricky to use, but when you pull the syringe, allow the liquid to come up the tube, and stop as soon as the drops touch the black line.
Homeopathic Vs. Real HCG Drops
HCG drops are the most simple method of consuming the HCG hormone. It involves no mixing, needles, syringes, or injections. The drops can be obtained from local medical offices, pharmacies or through an online distributor.
The drawbacks to taking the drops over the injections could be the thirty minutes you must wait before eating. This is done to ensure the drops are absorbed, and limits the possibility of the drops not affecting the body correctly.
If the body does not absorb the drops properly, it will leave dieters hungry, and without consistent results.
Amino Acids and Vitamin B
HCG Triumph drops do not require a prescription, are completely in compliance with FDA regulations and are safe to use. Our brand particularly uses a FDA regulated laboratory that procures HCG in a purified way to make the HCG formula with amino acids. Trace amounts of HCG can be found in your urine and that is why the doctors take a urine sample when performing a pregnancy test. It has nothing to do with urine it is just flushed out of your body by urination. Therefore those trace amounts can be extracted and utilized for other purposed through a separation and purification process in a FDA regulated lab that procures a pharmaceutical grade of the HCG that is enough to be effective on your diet program. Once the HCG hormone has been extracted and purified, it is combined into our formula that also includes amino acids to help support your body during the duration of the diet.
- A component of a few HCG products, including HCG Triumph, are Amino Acids, which are the basic building blocks of the body.
- They provide fats and carbohydrates, which the body can use for energy as it works to lose weight. Amino acids help create organ tissue, muscle, skin and hair.
- There are over 200 different amino acids that can help with fighting arthritis, strengthening your immune system, improving muscle and strength, and supporting weight loss.
- There are 3 amino acids mixed in with HCG Triumph’s hormone that each help boost an aspect of the body that contributes to a healthy system. These are L-arginine, L-carnitine and L-ornithine.
- L-arginine can be found in red meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products, however, it can also be manufactured in a laboratory. It is used by the body to help heart and blood vessel conditions, and can reduce pain due to blocked arteries. It has also been shown to help increase mental capacity and boost weight loss.
- When L-arginine enters the body, it is converted into the chemical nitric oxide, which helps open up blood vessels and improve blood flow. It can also stimulate the release of insulin, which is a vital growth hormone.
- The second amino acid, L-carnitine, is naturally produced in the body, but when taken as a supplement, can help the body produce more energy. It can aid heart problems, including chest pain, congestive heart failure and lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Overall, L-carnitine helps increase heart and brain function, and stimulates muscle movement. The final amino acid contained in the HCG Triumph drops is L-ornithine. L-ornithine is a nonprotein amino acid that helps with athletic performance.
- It stimulates the production of human growth hormone (HGH), insulin, and various other growth-promoting hormones. These in turn, help the body build muscle mass, and improves overall athletic performance.
- When it comes to weight loss, L-ornithine can help your body work harder and burn more fat.
- Another important component of the HCG diet, often sold as part of the HCG kit, is the use of a Vitamin B12 supplement.
- Vitamin B12 can be found naturally in fortified plant food such as nutritional yeast and some sea vegetables. However, it can also be purchased in an easy to consume liquid form.
- Vitamin B12 helps the central nervous system directly in many ways. It plays an important part in protecting and maintaining the health of nerve cells, and boosts overall brain function.
- It can also help with digestion and heart health. While on the HCG’s limited calorie diet, it is important to sustain a high level of vitamin, mineral and nutrient intake.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to chronic fatigue, depression and stress, as well as limit enzyme production and your body’s hormonal balance.
- Liquid B12 vitamins can provide that extra boost that your body needs to stay healthy throughout the HCG diet.