By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
- Eligibility. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. THIS 12 DAYS OF AWKWARD CHIRSTMAS PHOTOS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATESWHO ARE AT LEAST AGE 18. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND HCGDIET.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by HCGDIET.COM in the format listed below, by the date listed below. Family members of HCGDiet.com employees are not eligible to win.
- Contest Period. The Contest starts on December 9, 2013 at 3:00 PM Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) and ends on December 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM MST (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received during the Contest Period to be eligible to win a prize. The time stamps on each post will determine if they were submitted within the entry period.
- How to Enter. You may submit your awkward Christmas photo on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or Google+. You can submit more than one photo on more than one social network. Photo’s submitted on Facebook must be uploaded to HCGDiet.com’s Facebook wall. All submissions must include the hastag #HCGTriumphXmas. Photos without the hashtag will not be accepted as entries.Submission Guidelines:
- The Submission must be a digital photo;
- The Submission must be entrant’s original creation and owned one hundred percent (100%) by the entrant;
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means; and
- The Submission must demonstrate one of the following contest theme of being super awakard and holiday/Chirstmas related.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- The Submission must not disparage any person or entity;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.