Thai food is the ultimate comfort food, but when you are on a diet, it’s not the healthiest option. Fortunately, there are ways to make your favorite Thai dishes a littler lighter. For example, here’s a healthy chicken satay recipe that is full of flavor, but not calories and fat. It’s easy to make and it’s tasty enough to share with the whole family. Try it out for dinner tonight!
- 12 skewers (soak them in water for one hour prior to using)
- 14 oz chicken breast, sliced into long strips
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Trulicious stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoon yellow curry
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
In a glass bowl, combine juice from the lime, rice vinegar, garlic, Trulicious, ginger, curry and chili powder. Marinate chicken in this mixture for 1 hour. Skewer the marinated chicken and bake for 15-20 minutes in an oven set to 350 degrees, or grill until cooked through. Makes 4 servings.
One serving counts as one protein serving.
Subscribe to the Newsletter & Receive Access to FREE Downloads:
Already Subscribed? Click Here