1. Add 1/4 c broth to small saucepan and bring to boil.
2. While broth is heating, grind melba in food processor until it is a powder. (I use my coffee grinder)
3. Add the powdered melba to the pan, whisking constantly until dissolved.
4. Still whisking, add remaining 1/4 cup broth.
5. Reduce heat to MED and whisk for 3-4 min, until thickened.
Add some salt, pepper, thyme, sage, or poultry seasoning, etc for more flavor. Feel free to add any spices you like.
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp Hungarian paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
Puree in a blender. This dressing is great on salads, cucumbers, strawberries and even some meats.