In this section of the HCG Diet Guide Book we will discuss the daily protocol of the HCG Diet Program. This is considered phase 2 3-26+ of the HCG Diet.
Days 3-23 (26 Day kit), Days 3-37 (40 Day kit) or Days 3-10 (Mini Kit):
500 Calorie Diet + HCG Drops
Beginning the third day of the diet, you will continue taking the HCG drops three times per day, and you will begin the 500 calorie diet explained below. (The included B-Vitamin supplement is taken once a day or as needed. Dosage not to exceed 1 full dropper per day. B-Vitamin contains Niacine)
Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. (One tablespoon of milk is allowed per day. The all-natural sweetener Stevia is great to use!
- 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster,
crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. (See vegetarian options in the “Tips” section of this book.)
- Choose one type of vegetable from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, or cabbage. (Any reasonable portion of vegetables is allowed)
- One Grissino bread stick, wasa bread or one Melba toast.
- An apple, orange, 6-9 strawberries, or 1/2 grapefruit.
- The same four choices as lunch (above). Do not eat the same meat for both meals.
- Breaking up the two meals is allowed. For instance, having a breadstick and an apple for breakfast or an orange before going to bed, provided they are deducted from the regular meals. The whole daily ration of two breadsticks or two fruits may not be eaten at the same time, nor can any item be saved from the previous day be added on the following day. This would result in more than 500cal for that day.
Most condiments contain fat and sugar and are not allowed during the HCG Diet. No oils, butter, or dressings. In the recipes section of this book you will find tasty recipes for dressings, marinades, and sauces that are approved for the Diet.
GREAT PRODUCTS TO ASSIST YOU ON HCGDiet.com
Triunaturals has partnerships with other great brands to help our customers with their weight loss goals. Through those partnerships Triunaturals can provide our customers with natural supplements that will help them in their health choices.
- The juice of one lemon daily is allowed for all purposes. Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram, etc., may be used for seasoning. Read all spice labels to make sure there is no sugar. Salsa or Pico de Gallo with No sugar in moderation.
- Salt is to be used in moderation. Too much sodium can cause a stall.
- Tea, coffee, plain water, soda water or mineral water are the only drinks allowed, but they may be taken in any quantity, and at all times. *See Recipes section of this book for HCG approved lemonade!
- Drink 1/2 to 1 gallon of water per day. The body is more inclined to retain water when the intake falls below its normal requirements.
It is not recommended to observe this diet without the support of our drops. Doing so may may be a risk to your health.
Resetting Your Metabolism
Increase your metabolism on the HCG Diet by changing what you eat and how you think about food. The HCG formula and diet target fat loss and build healthy eating habits. While on the HCG Diet, the hormone will allow you to reduce your calorie intake and completely cut out carbs and sugars for a set period of time. Replacing unhealthy food choices with an increased amount of protein, vegetables, and H2O actually resets your body’s metabolism. Although changing your eating habits may be difficult at first, it is possible to create a healthier and happier lifestyle with HCGTriumph.